All American NYC Getaway Rules
RAMAR Communications, Inc.
All American NYC Getaway
93.7 The Eagle
1. Beginning Thursday October 10th through Wednesday November 13h listeners will have an opportunity to qualify to win a Vacation for two (2) to New York City, U.S.A.
2. The All American Getaway includes round trip airfare for two (2) people between Lubbock and New York City, two (2) nights hotel accommodations and admissions for two (2) to Ellis Island, The Empire State Building, American Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of art, Top of The Rock Observation Deck, & 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
3. Listen weekdays, throughout the day, for the Eagle Jet Take-off, be caller #7 and qualify at (806) 770-5937. Listeners can qualify on air one (1) time only. Also, qualify one (1) one time only online at 937theeagle.com. and through the Eagle app.
4. One (1) entrant will be chosen by random drawing at 5:30p.m. on November14th , 2019. The New York Getaway must be booked by the winner a minimum of 120 days prior to traveling. Travel arrangements are subject to black out dates including holiday travel periods and annual events.
5. Transfers to and from airport, any ground transportation, gratuities, and any other expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winners.
6. Total estimated prize value is $1,600.00. This giveaway has no redeemable cash value and is not transferable.
7. Must be 21 to enter and win this contest.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. To claim prize, you must present a valid ID with photo.
10. The number of entrants will determine the odds of winning.
11. The winner understands and agrees that prizes are "as is." Any trade or substitutions of prizes is at the discretion of RAMAR Communications, Inc.
12. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are to be picked up at the office of RAMAR Communications, Inc, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas
13. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for illegible or late entry forms or those lost, stolen or damaged by any means.
14. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for dropped phone calls, telephone system or equipment failures, telephone line or technical problems, misdialing, human error, acts beyond the control of either party or acts of God.
15. Employees and immediate families of other radio stations, television stations, newspapers, magazines, outdoor billboard companies, direct mail companies and other media companies are not eligible to participate in any contest.
16. If judging is necessary, the decision of the RAMAR Communications, Inc. appointed judge is final.
17. Winner of prize(s) must make available their social security number and sign a winner's release form prior to receipt of prize(s)
18. Any individual who wins and aggregate amount in excess of $600 Dollars in a calendar year will be sent an IRS Form 1099 at year's end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize(s).
19. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use the winner's name, voice and likeness on the air (radio, television, website and/or newspaper) without compensation.
20. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. RAMAR Communications, Inc. may discontinue any contest at any time. Certain days may be excluded during a contest period.
21. One winner per household per contest. Winner must wait 30 calendar days before winning again. A household is defined as all persons living at the same postal address regardless of surname.
22. Employees of RAMAR Communications, Inc. and its advertising agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in any contest.
23. RAMAR Communications. Inc. reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
24. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for any damages, injuries or loss of property the winner may encounter before, during or after set dates of any giveaway.