RAMAR Communications, Inc.
Las Vegas Trip!
KLBB-FM / 93.7 The Eagle
1. Beginning Thursday October 26th, listening to 937 The Eagle can win you a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas . This trip includes: Two (2) nights accommodations in Las Vegas for two (2) people in one room. Round trip airfare for two (2) between Lubbock and Las Vegas .
2. 937 The Eagle will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible qualifiers on Thursday November 30th.
3. In the event that the randomly selected winner does not accept the trip to Las Vegas, another entrant will be picked at random from all qualifying entries and will be awarded the trip. This process will repeat until one qualified entrant accepts the trip.
4. Listeners may qualify one (1) time for the Las Vegas trip on air by being the 7th texter 75044 with the Eagle Phrase that Pays when the Eagle Sounder is played .
5. Entrants and winners must be 21 years of age or older to enter, qualify and win this contest.
6. Transfers to and from airport, any ground transportation, gratuities, and any other expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winners.
7. Total prize value of the Las Vegas Trip is $1,300.00
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Must be at least 21 years old to enter and win.
10. To claim prize, you must present a valid ID with photo.
11. The number of entrants will determine the odds of winning.
12. The winner understands and agrees that prizes are "as is." Any trade or substitutions of prizes is at the discretion of RAMAR Communications, Inc.
13. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are to be picked up at the office of RAMAR Communications, Inc, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas
14. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for illegible or late entry forms or those lost, stolen or damaged by any means.
15. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for dropped phone calls, telephone system or equipment failures, telephone line or technical problems, misdialing, human error, acts beyond the control of either party or acts of God.
16. Employees and immediate families of other radio stations, television stations, newspapers, magazines, outdoor billboard companies, direct mail companies and other media companies are not eligible to participate in any contest.
17. If judging is necessary, the decision of the RAMAR Communications, Inc. appointed judge is final.
18. Winner of prize(s) must make available their social security number and sign a winner's release form prior to receipt of prize(s)
19. Any individual who wins and aggregate amount in excess of $600 Dollars in a calendar year from Ramar Communications, Inc. will be sent an IRS Form 1099 at year's end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize(s).
20. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use the winner's name, voice and likeness on the air, online and on social media (radio, television, website, social media platforms and/or newspaper) without compensation.
21. RAMAR Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. RAMAR Communications, Inc. may discontinue any contest at any time. Certain days may be excluded during a contest period.
22. One winner per household per contest. Winner must wait 30 calendar days before winning again. A household is defined as all persons living at the same postal address regardless of surname.
23. Employees of RAMAR Communications, Inc. and its advertising agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in any contest.
24. RAMAR Communications. Inc. reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
25. RAMAR Communications, Inc. is not responsible for any damages, injuries or loss of property the winner may encounter before, during or after set dates of any giveaway.